Sunday 28 September 2014

...a couple of discoveries

It is the last day of Waste Less Live More Week.  It has been a brilliant exercise for me, blogging everyday and getting all sorts of things done I have been meaning to do for ages.  I have a happy glow of self satisfaction about the whole week.

Todays challenge is Discover It and originally we were planning to go out for the day somewhere new and exciting but we got a cold and I feel rubbish!  So I have been on two voyages of discovery today, one in my own backgarden and a trot around the wonder of the web.

As you can see from the photo I noticed all sorts of lovely things today.  One of the real joys of having a garden for me is that any day of the year, whatever the weather, I will always find something lovely that makes me happy.

As for the web, it holds a never ending myriad of information, some of it good, some of it bad.  It has taught me a tremendous amount of stuff that has contributed to the productive happiness place that is my garden.  I have had a lovely time today watching the Men's Cycling World Championship Road Race and finding all sorts of excellent sites and blogs.  Some are old friends I am revisiting and some are new to me but I found all the sites below interesting and full of useful information - give a few a visit next time you have a free rainy afternoon!

Click on the image below to save the list.  Really sorry I could not make it so you could click on the links.  Having some IT/brain function issues this week :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment