Tuesday 27 December 2011

... Pixie Hats


Here is the first of a series of posts containing my Christmas makes.  I was pondering what to post first and then it turned out to be Tuesday - renamed Pixie Tuesday in my house after the wonderful postings of Wellington Drawe.  I was lucky enough to get a Wellington Drawe original pixie drawing for my birthday which I love to bits and so for Christmas I sent Wellington Drawe a pixie hat based on one on a post detailing pixie hat styles and a mini mini fez for a pixies favourite, Osterwald.  As you can see from his blog the pixies and indeed Wellington Drawe seemed pleased with their gifts. 

I also made Wellington Drawe a mini fez of his own so hopefully Osterwald and he can enjoy the coming year wearing fezes and eating liquorice together.  Enjoy, my fine fellows!


1 comment: