Monday 12 October 2009

... a wrap shirt

I love wrap shirts. They are very flattering and most importantly of all expand to fit perfectly however big your tummy seems to have magically got over night or if you treat yourself to a naughty lunch (i.e. chips or bacon sandwiches). My favourite wrap shirt suffered a fatal accident recently - I ripped a great big hole in the shoulder when I was putting it on.

So I decided to have a go at making a new one. I carefully took the old one apart and made a pattern from it, cut one out of some white cotton and voila, a new wrap shirt just like my old one. Well nearly...my old one was black - I thought this one would be too until it transpired I had ordered white cotton fabric by mistake. Ah well, never mind, I like this one too and as the fabric only cost me £2 from a site on the internet I might just be able to stretch to making another order and having a black one too.

1 comment:

  1. I like it and it too is very well modelled.
    It looks great

    ReplyDelete